[PD] Get list of a the arguments of a patch without using any external?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 06:57:20 CEST 2011

I don't know. $@-3 = from $3 onward? Or $@3?

> > (Without that, one either has to make the number of
> args static, or use dynamic patching-- i.e., either be less
> flexible or complicated.)
>
> But dynamic patching does deserve to become easier too, and
> more high-level.

Absolutely.  It's just that $@ was sitting there ready, along with your
comment, and both are concrete ideas that have concrete benefits so I
thought it was worth getting it implemented.

> Imagine something like what [#in] or [#out]
> does for loading plugins, except it would be available for
> general use for any purpose whatsoever.

You'll have to walk me through this a bit-- I haven't used those
before.