[PD] Looking for partconv darwin for mac

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:14:38 CEST 2011

I made a Mac version (and wrote a lot of Altivec PPC code) for partconv~
many years ago.  It should be part of extended.

I don't think partitioned convolution is really what you want for the sound
you describe.  The typical use for partitioned convolution is for reverb and
other time based effects that are static.  You would have to make a set of
impulse responses artificially and cross fade between them (or make one long
IR).