[PD] Latest pd-extended 0.43 autobuild on WinXp

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Apr 2 00:05:41 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 19:03 +0000, martin.peach at sympatico.ca wrote:
> It seems that the latest version of pd-extended from http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2011-04-01/ can't
> instantiate the internals, but the externals seem to work.
>
> Any idea why?
> (I removed all previous versions from the computer.)
>
> Martin

If you are using your own, old preferences, then you'll need to load
'vanilla/list' and 'vanilla' libraries.  The default preferences
includes them. I've been experimenting with making the internals as a
libdir.  Its still rough but the idea is to be able to make your own
custom builds of 'vanilla', like SSE3 optimized builds.