[PD] Latest pd-extended 0.43 autobuild on WinXp

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 2 00:59:35 CEST 2011

On 2011-04-01 18:05, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 19:03 +0000, martin.peach at sympatico.ca wrote:
>> It seems that the latest version of pd-extended from http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2011-04-01/ can't
>> instantiate the internals, but the externals seem to work.
>>
>> Any idea why?
>> (I removed all previous versions from the computer.)
>>
>> Martin
>
> If you are using your own, old preferences, then you'll need to load
> 'vanilla/list' and 'vanilla' libraries.  The default preferences
> includes them. I've been experimenting with making the internals as a
> libdir.  Its still rough but the idea is to be able to make your own
> custom builds of 'vanilla', like SSE3 optimized builds.

OK I'll give it a try. I had uninstalled Pd and removed "Program
Files/pd" so the preferences should be gone too, no?.
After installing the new pd-extended I double-clicked
"pd/pd-settings.reg". Does that set the preferences? If so it didn't help.
Do I have to use regedit to delete every instance of Pd (there are a lot
in there), or is there a preferences file hidden somewhere else?

Martin