[PD] gem2pdp state (Gem compatibility)

Daniel Roviriego danifernando at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:28:13 CEST 2011

Hi All..

I have been using a very recent version of Gem (compiled: Mar 11 2011) for
the pix_record to v4l2loopback feature (thanks Iohannes, It's working
great!). But, the pdp2gem object is  not working at all, while pix_2pdp
works ok. (version "gem2pdp v0.7"). That's with pd vanilla (0.42-6)

If I use pd-extended (maverick stable), pdp2gem works ok, but only with the
pre-compiled Gem version (compiled: Sep 22 2010). So, I 'm wondering if
could be a new Gem compatibility issue, anyone can help me on that ?

Thanks in advance

--
Daniel Roviriego
(21) 35920701