[PD] need a workaround for detecting movement in Mac OS

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Apr 5 17:03:18 CEST 2011

depending on the aplication, it can help to separate the tracking and the rendering on 2 diferents process (2 diferent pd).
(most computer have multiple processor now)

to slow a gemhead, you can stop it (sending it 0) and then send it bangs with a metronome.
if you don't use it for rendering it should work...