[PD] need a workaround for detecting movement in Mac OS

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:41:05 CEST 2011

Thank you, I appreciate your suggestions involving the use of gridflow,
but for the moment, since gridflow is not included in Pd Extended (btw,
why isn't it?), I am a bit reluctant to have my students download and
install it just to use it marginally... to which you may object, then
have them use it extensively, but then the hours of the course are
limited and I have to prioritize things :) not to mention I'm not
familiar with gridflow myself in the first place.

By the way I'm sesing GridFlow is available for Windows... it wasn't
until recently, was it?
  Are the differences among platform (e.g. things that are only
supported on a given platform, or things that work in a different way)
reasonably small?

thanks
m.