[PD] Latest pd-extended 0.43 autobuild on WinXp

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:44:29 CEST 2011

I just tried pd 0.43 vanilla and ASIO does not initialize. It tries to
I can see because I have a stuck creative labs  driver that pops up a
dialog when anything tries to initialize ASIO. There is something in
the docs about starting with an ASIO flag haven't read it yet but will
try that in a moment. I thought it was something to do with my stuck
creative driver but everything else works.
The driver I am using is ASIOforall on Vista. The one that is stuck is
leftover from a creative labs installation which didn't remove itself
on uninstall of driver and soundcard. Besides that the new pd 0.43
seems to be running great. I don't want to close the window and fix
the ASIO thing.