[PD] auto-completion with popup [was: 3 new gui-plugins]

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Apr 6 23:09:26 CEST 2011

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011, yvan volochine wrote:

> BTW I gave a quick try to DesireData
> CTRL + arrows to select surrounding objects is amazing ! (although a bit
> buggy here)
> this + connect via keyboard shortcuts would be insanely cool :P

btw, here's the article on keyboard-only interface, from 2nd Pd Convention
(Montréal 2007) :

   http://artengine.ca/~catalogue-pd/18-Lee-Bouchard.pdf

And there's also a guy who lives in my neighbourhood who wrote something
called MAX Toolkit (before 2007). I think someone redid that in Pd in 2009
or so, I don't remember when. But those are not keyboard-only interfaces.