[PD] [PD-announce] new Pd music release on GOSUB10

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:03:54 CEST 2011

*Billy Stiltner** **to **pd-list*
*show details** **10:08 AM (1 hour ago)***
*It is amazing.

Any chance you could explain how it was done*?
Yeh this thread made me go and look up help on all the arguments the [expr]
objects can take. Here is the link from help:
http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~yadegari/expr.html

But I would be interested in a detailed description too.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Billy Stiltner <billy.stiltner at gmail.com>wrote:

> It is amazing.
>
> Any chance you could explain how it was done? When it boils down to it
> all the digital music can be reduced to  math and logic but just doing
> that math and logic with audio signals in pd is something amazing.

Richie