[PD] What version of GEM should I use with pd 0.43-0 vanilla

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:23:51 CEST 2011

Thanks or the info.
Yeah I couldn't find msvcr71.dll anywhere till I looked in max/msp. I
also could not figure out why that pd 0.42.5 gem worked without it
before I installed pd 0.43.  Everything seems to be working great now.

Yeah I didn't like cygwin because I had to include dll so I started using mingw.

I do try to keep my patches working using only vanilla except for ~moog and Gem.
I would like to be able to do a moog abstraction with vanilla
filtering objects.  I just recently listened to some of the iem vcf
filters. They sound pretty good too.

The problem with using externals with cross platform applications is
if you don't supply the library on all 3 platforms then there may be
some people that cant use your patch.