[PD] creating an engaging interactive art in public space

Adityo Pratomo quietdidit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:28:18 CEST 2011

oh wow, this is so complete, thank you for answering Simon. Have you done
this kind of installation before? After some digest, I think you're right,
the key is to create something easy to understand and interesting for both
the audience and the performer. You nailed the key point here.

Thank you very much :)

http://www.adityo.net