[PD] [PD-announce] new Pd music release on GOSUB10

Chun Lee chun at goto10.org
Thu Apr 7 22:54:07 CEST 2011

Hi there:

Richie Cyngler said :
> I didn't DL audio files, I loaded your patches. Amazing, you are the [expr~]
> master! I really like the sound too.

Thanks for the feedback! and yes, that was one of the main idea i tried to experiment with in this project - making a pd patch that simply plays a track from start to finish. as for the "sound", I got quite into making DIY mini synths with CMOS chips(http://www.flickr.com/photos/11111111/sets/72157623980143743/) at one point, and was totally inspired by PWM... So I tried to apply them(at least to the best that I can understand it) in these patches.

> Thanks for sharing.

always a pleasure:)

Cheers

Chun