[PD] developing pd-gem externals

Juliana Vizzotto juvizzotto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:09:30 CEST 2011

 Dear all,

My name is Juliana Kaizer Vizzotto, I'm an assistant professor
at computer science lab at Federal University of Santa Maria/Brazil.
I have some students working with pure data. We are trying to develop
some externals to work with fractals generation in pure data.
We are using opengl for the images and we would like to develop a new gem
object. However we don't have examples of how to create new gem objects,
like cube,
for instance. We download the svn development sources...
Please, it would be great to have the source of cube, for instance, or any
other tip.
It would be great if you could help us.

Thank you very much!

Sincerelly,