[PD] Graph a circle arc in an array?

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:12:52 CEST 2011

I've not had any real success using the formulas with [sin] and [cos]...
maybe I'm missing something here. The only solution that I've gotten to work
is the midpoint circle algorithm with Peter's patch.

I've included a patch to show where I'm struggling... When the arc gets
drawn with bigger radiuses (and bigger arrays) there are a lot of indexes
with no value so it's constantly jumping between 0 and the correct value. Is
there a way to get pd to approximate the values in between (more or less an
average between plotted points)?

Thanks so far for all the help
Tyler