[PD] getting pix_blobtracker to work

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:28:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

In Pd Extended, pix_blobtracker doesn't work because it contains objects
from the iemmatrix library which is not included at startup. I guess I
can fix that by manually loading those directories, but pix_blobtracker
also uses a [mtx_*] object that doesn't seem to exist in the iemmatrix
library.

Is mtx_* somewhere else? Or has it been replaced by mtx_mul?

Is pix_blobtracker the recommended way to track multiple blobs or has it
been superseded by some other abstraction or object?

thanks
m.