[PD] Arduino, any feedback to help me choose the model?

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:40:28 CEST 2011

I've been using the Uno with pduino recently and I couldn't be happier. They
are cheap and really reliable, 6 analogue pins and somehting like 12
digital. So not huge, but still pretty versatile.

Just upload the pduino firmata to the Uno, and in a flash (hehe) you have
signal, and you can spend your time patching in Pd.

I like the noise, on one of my devices I soldered switches in between the
signal on a couple of the pots just to get noise! =)

Richie