[PD] [wiimote] accelerometer data missing?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:56:49 CEST 2011

Hi Jason

A few people from this list worked on getting [wiimote] into Debian.
Under unstable / sid it is already available as the package
'pd-wiimote'. I'd be glad, if you could try this one and report if it is
working with your device.

Note:
It depends on the meta-package 'pd' thus it will probably install
'puredata', although you have a Pd version already installed
in /usr/local/. However, this shouldn't hurt at all. I just want to let
you know, and also to take care to set proper paths for your locally
installed Pd, since the 'pd-wiimote' will install
into /usr/lib/pd/extra.

Roman