[PD] Comport under Linux - baudbits question

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:57:43 CEST 2011

Hi, maybe you must change in the Arduino IDE the baud to comunicate...in
Arduino terminal...
in the tabs to upload, run,stop, etc, find the last  (on right) which
corresponds to terminal, open it and setup the baud of Arduino, do not quite
understand what you say, but might work.
Check the pic

http://emulare.sourceforge.net/manual/ArduinoTerminal.jpg

In Linux is the same

Best regards