[PD] Touchscreen "Kiosk audio" experiments

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:22:48 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:09 PM, Martin Dupras <martindupras at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Husk,

Hi Martin

> First of all, I'm a pd-list subscriber and I'm more offended by your post
> than Simon's, just so that you know.

ok

> The image in his email is incorporated into the body, it's a link to a
> jumped to conclusions, and there is no reason why an embedded image link
> should be considered bad practice.

That's totally right

> I abhor fascism in all its forms. Having said that, I know Simon personally
> and I can vouch for him. The Mussolini video is not something that he
> posted. It is on his channel but as a favorite. It could very well be spam
> from someone else, or he might have linked to it because it is a piece of
> media that he discusses in one of his classes. Once again, there is no need
> to jump to conclusions.

I jumped to wrong conclusion maybe and I feel sorry for that.
See a Mussolini video set myself on fire. For many reason after this
stange days in Italy.
BTW I don't get how a Mussolini video can ends on favourite video in
my youtube channel. Is this youtube page Simon's channel right?

> My personal opinion is that you should have emailed Simon and asked him
> privately before rubbishing him on the mailing list.

I don't think so, because I believe in constructive public and
collective discussions (and conflicts too)

cheers
husk

--
"when Art become pratical, we call it technology, when Technology
become useless we call it Art"

www.estereotips.net