[PD] Touchscreen "Kiosk audio" experiments

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 08:56:59 CEST 2011

Very responsive. That would make a dream radio editing tool.

Back in 96 when everyone was mousing on Sadie and CoolEdit
we had a Fairlight (radio suite not music keyboard) at a
station I worked, and it's amazing how much a well thought
out interface can speed up production.

I'd like to see that "TouchEdit" with pinch and drag to another
track as a student project.

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>