[PD] unpackOsc can't load

Marcello wallacechemical at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:55:49 CEST 2011

Hi all,

for some reason I cannot load the library unpackOSC.

I'm working on a Mac and I've installed latest pd-extended version.

I've added the path of this library:
defaults write org.puredata.pdextended path36
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/mrpeach
and the library itself:
defaults write org.puredata.pdextended loadlib36 unpackOSC

Pd says at startup:
unpackOSC: can't load library

The library is located at:
$ ls
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/mrpeach/unpackOSC*
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/mrpeach/unpackOSC.pd_darwin
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/mrpeach/unpackOSCstream-help.pd
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/mrpeach/unpackOSCstream.pd

any help is appreciated

best