[PD] trouble with $0-arrayname

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sat Apr 16 14:43:23 CEST 2011

I guess you get the error when trying to read or write from/to the table.
As mentioned in the help of tabwrite, you can write to dynamic locations
using the set message.

For example:

[table $0-mytable]

[loadbang]

[symbol $0-mytable]

[set $1(

[tabwrite]

cheers,

Hi list, I'd like to use multiple instances of an abstraction in the same

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor