[PD] [PD-announce] deadline for the PdCon 2011 Call for Papers extended (fwd)

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Apr 17 15:44:30 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 05:15:53PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> The papers are only one part of PdCon.  People who work in academia are
> used to submitting papers, but Pd users are probably mostly not in
> academia.

I should have submitted something about WebPd but the idea of writing a whole
paper about it scared me off as I would feel much more productive spending that
time writing code. I generally just make slides for a talk, and they don't have
many words on them. Of course, I am not here asking for special treatment or
anything, I realise this is the normal way of doing things in academia as Hans
says, I just wanted to put out one data-point to agree with what Hans wrote
above.

Cheers,

Chris.