[PD] [PD-announce] deadline for the PdCon 2011 Call for Papers extended (fwd)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Apr 17 16:03:01 CEST 2011

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011, Chris McCormick wrote:

> I should have submitted something about WebPd but the idea of writing a
> whole paper about it scared me off as I would feel much more productive
> spending that time writing code. I generally just make slides for a
> talk, and they don't have many words on them.

First do a set of slides. Then reread it while adding some notes. The
reread it while adding some notes. Then reread it while adding some notes.
Eventually you may have something like two thousand words and not realise
that you got that far.

That's not my «technique» though. I don't have the same problems, so, I
don't have the same solutions.