[PD] creating an engaging interactive art in public space

hans w. koch kochhw at netcologne.de
Mon Apr 18 16:27:12 CEST 2011

dunno, but i am very much in favor of almost hidden art in public spaces, which doesn´t spring to the public eyes.
suprise is bigger when accidentally discovered.
an example (from my own work, sorry): soundchip mounted in a public trashcan in budapest, which plays "fuer elise", when someone throws into it.
http://www.hans-w-koch.org/installations/thankyou.html

cheers
hans
www.hans-w-koch.net