[PD] Pd 0.43 Vanilla under Ubuntu

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:17:41 CEST 2011

hm this is on a funkyfresh machine that i set up last week - aside i've pd-extended Pd-0.42.5 installed but this
shouldn't make any difference & removing/purging it doesn't change anything.
i also tried this on another fresh ubuntu 10.04 without any pd installed before & same errör there!
i do not know how to hunt this bug - but let me know when i can help!

greets

On 04/14/2011 07:26 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 18:37 +0200, zmoelnig at iem.at wrote:
>> Quoting olsen<sesselastronaut at googlemail.com>:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> thanks for the replies - i applied the patch from hans the common way:
>>>
>>> patch -p1<  0001-fix-install-targets-add-enable-unix-layout-and-insta.patch
>>>

>> btw, for whatever reasons i have not had any problems with Pd-vanilla
>> 0.43 on debian at all.
>> (well, i think there is one, when trying to start pd via the pd-gui,
>> but i never do this)
>>
>> fgmasdr
>> IOhannes
>>
>> PS: i seem to remember that i have written this before, so sorry for any dupes
>
> Olsen,
>
> Its working for me too on Ubuntu and Mac OS X (installed UNIX style
> into /usr/local).  My guess is that you have multiple Pds installed and
> they are conflicting.
>
> .hc

ETs DNA will not be televised
http://hasa-labs.org