[PD] libpd and BUG Labs

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:47:41 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 09:15:29PM -0400, Andrew Turley wrote:
> I work for BUG Labs. In my spare time I've been playing around with
> some ideas for using libpd on our device. I put up a blog post about
> my work here:
> http://community.buglabs.net/aturley/posts/240-libpd-Embedding-Graphical-Programming
>
> Nothing revolutionary, but I thought people might enjoy seeing Pure
> Data on yet another platform (in this case, running in OSGi on ARM).
>
> andy

That's great, nevertheless your company's product or too expensive
for what they are! May be if you were to come up with something like
Panda or Beagle board, but more pro-audio oriented (i.e. with ballanced
mic input and good 96Hz converters) - many people here would be
intereseted :) It doesn't have to be OMAP (in fact better not OMAP), but
any other multicore ARM with VPF, e.g. Marvell ARMADA. Contact me if you
do need more information on this .. And certainly a cheaper enclosure ..
I see that your company make these nice and expensive eclosures ..which
would rather be optional, from my point of view!

Cheers,
--
Ilya D