[PD] Midi note handling for monophonic synth

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:46:37 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for the reply, [coll] and [poly] definitely look useful. However, I
forget to mention I'm using Pd Vanilla :(

The information you provided is really helpful though, I'm thinking if I can
try and replicate the functionality of [coll], maybe using tables or
something similar. I tried a while ago but it ended up getting messy.

If you can extract your method from your patch that'd be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe