[PD] Data Structures - Delete specific scalar?

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 21:37:06 CEST 2011

Is there any message based way to delete a scalar?

As I presume what people usually do is select the graphic in the datawindow and
delete it this way. I need to do this without the graphical selection.

I'm currently using data structures just as a multi-dimensional storage object
(the graphical side doesn't concern me). I've developed [data/drip] and
[data/filter] patches akin to [list-drip] and [list-filter]. I'm now looking to
create an object where I can remove specific scalars based on whether or not
their value fields match a certain condition (via [data/filter]).

Thanks in advance as always,
John.