[PD] Data Structures - Delete specific scalar?

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 11:21:17 CEST 2011

Thanks João,

I'm looking into a brute force workaround whereupon I drip the data structure
and copy it to a buffer structure but with the scalars that I want to delete
filtered out - then I clone this buffer back to the original thus deleting
certain scalars. This should work for my needs.

Also as an aside, I'm just reading Frank's data structure tutorial patches (I'm
a beginner to this topic!). I really think that these should be added to the
official vanilla documentation.

Cheers, John.