[PD] Toggle Status

pierlu pierlu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 12:00:48 CEST 2011

Hi Saul

I had the same problem some years ago and I wrote the attached object
to achieve what you say, even if in an indirect way. Just connect the
toggle to the left inlet of fm and use it as a normal f object. When
you bang the right outlet tho, status is let out thru left object.

The name of the object it's not correct tho, but you can easily change
it yourself.

Cheers, p.