[PD] libpd and game engines (OpenFrameworks?)

Martin Eckart imartron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:29:51 CEST 2011

Sweet!  I agree that libpd could really leverage Blender's awesomeness.

I'm beginning to think that openframeworks might actually be what I'm
looking for.  Has anyone had experience combining libpd with
openframeworks on a mobile device? I like it because I can get the
general application running on my linux development machine then worry
about getting hardware specific on other platforms but hopefully share
some of the code base.

-martin