[PD] readanysf for windows? (again)

august august at alien.mur.at
Thu Apr 28 06:40:02 CEST 2011

Yeah perhaps it will be easier with the pd-extended makefiles.  I really
have no idea how windows handles linking and I also don't have
experience with pd-extended builds.

One problem you might have with my makefile that I didn't see before is
that I test to see if the system is linux.  If so, I set appropriate
flags.  If not, I assume you have a mac and set other flags.

I've attached a Makefile.win that might work for you.  I made it blindly
since I don't have a windows setup.

You should only need to edit these two lines:
	GAVLPREFIX=/usr/local
	PD_INCLUDES=/usr/include

Maybe something else is needed, but I can't say.  It should be simple
enough to build from.

best -august.