[PD] readanysf for windows? (again)

august august at alien.mur.at
Thu Apr 28 20:11:34 CEST 2011

I did notice that in externals/frankenstein/Makefile, it does this for
Visual Studio:

	link /dll /export:$*_setup $*.obj common.obj $(PDNTLIB)

Are extra linking directives necessary for mingw externals?

As for C++ files and the template Makefile, you might be able to just
set "CC=cpp" somewhere before it starts the compile

Would be great to FINALLY get this thing going in windows.  :)