[PD] gtk-open-save broken with gui-plugins

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:18:15 CEST 2011

On 04/27/2011 12:44 PM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
>> actually I found the problem in Lorenzo code.
>>
>> gtk_open_save paths are set to $::current_plugin_loadpath when calling
>> "Open" or "Save", which means that $::current_plugin_loadpath was
>> maybe already overwritten by another plugin.
> Well spotted, Bravo! of course :)
>>
>> the solution is to assign these paths at plugin load time.
>>
>> attached is a fixed version.
> I updated the plugin with your patch. Thanks.

cool =)
and now that recentfiles support was added to latest pd, you might want
to add it in your plugin as well (in 'saveas', calling
update_recentfiles adds the saved file to the recentfiles list).

here is a diff:

diff gtk-save-plugin.tcl gtk-save-plugin.mine.tcl
57c57,59
<     set ::filenewdir $dirname
---
 >     set ::filenewdir $dirname
 >     # add to recentfiles
 >     ::pd_guiprefs::update_recentfiles $filename

ciao
_y