[PD] [PD-announce] Streaming pd_LAunch Workshops, today and tomorrow

Theron Trowbridge theron.trowbridge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:24:18 CEST 2011

Sorry about that - we were attempting to record it, but there was a
hiccup and the bulk of Hans's workshop was unfortunately lost on
UStream.

I recorded it with a camcorder as a backup and will work to get that
available in some form and will update everyone here.  Unfortunately,
the screen doesn't show up very well, so it might not be all that
useful to everyone.

Barring any similar problems, we will be recording  Chris's workshop
tonight as well.  And will use the camcorder as well.  And I will see
if we can make the screen more legible.

One note - Chris's workshop starts at 19:00 PDT, a half hour earlier
than Hans's started, as it is planned to be a bit longer.

-Theron
^