[PD] readanysf for windows? (again)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Apr 29 19:16:40 CEST 2011

On Apr 29, 2011, at 10:07 AM, august wrote:

>>> I've attached the dll if someone (matteo?) wants to try
>>
>> Wow great! Of course I will try it and even stress it a little bit :)
>
> yes, please stress it extensively.
>
> Patrice, was it just one .mp3 file that couldn't play  or do no mp3
> files play at all?  If not, maybe you are missing libmad.
>
> Also, it shouldn't crash even if the library is missing.  Any way you
> can run it through gdb and see where it did crash?

The Mac OS X version includes a lot of libraries to support all of the
codecs.  readanysf~ will work without all of them, it just won't be
able to read the codecs that are missing.  Here's the Mac OS X list:

libFLAC.8.dylib
liba52.0.dylib
libamrnb.0.dylib
libavcodec.51.dylib
libavformat.52.dylib
libavutil.49.dylib
libcdio.7.dylib
libdca.0.dylib
libdvdread.3.dylib
libfaac.0.dylib
libfaad.0.dylib
libgavl.1.dylib
libgmerlin_avdec.1.dylib
libiconv.2.dylib
libintl.3.dylib
libjpeg.62.dylib
libmad.0.dylib
libmp3lame.0.dylib
libmpcdec.5.dylib
libogg.0.dylib
liboil-0.3.0.dylib
libopenjpeg.2.dylib
libpng12.0.dylib
libpostproc.51.dylib
libschroedinger-1.0.0.dylib
libspeex.1.dylib
libswscale.0.dylib
libtheora.0.dylib
libtiff.3.dylib
libvorbis.0.dylib
libvorbisenc.2.dylib
libx264.57.dylib
libxvidcore.4.dylib

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country."  Nobody
gives their life for anything.  We steal the lives of these kids.  -
Admiral Gene LeRocque