[PD] #from_pdp only drawing first frame

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun May 1 04:00:15 CEST 2011

On Sun, 1 May 2011, Luka Prinčič // Nova deViator wrote:

> [pdp_noise]
> |
> [#from_pdp]
> |
> [#see]
>
> displays only first frame it gets and then i cannot persuade it to show
> any other. am i missing something?

Mr. Buzz reported the same problem, with a [pdp_plasma] example, 7 weeks
ago, but I haven't found the problem back then, and I haven't looked
since.

If anyone with experience with the PDP source wants to look at
gridflow/src/pdp.cxx, welcome... That, and [#to_pdp], were my first PDP
externals ever.

   http://gridflow.ca/svn/trunk/src/pdp.cxx

The [#from_pdp] section is only 52 lines long, if that happens to reassure
anyone.