[PD] GLSL Abstractions Library for Pd/GEM

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon May 2 23:32:33 CEST 2011

On 28.04.11 15:18, mark edward grimm wrote:
> I was just re-reading Marius Schebella's paper on glsl stuffs:
> http://gem.iem.at/convention09/schebella.pdf/view
>
> is there a repo for these abs? I cant seem to locate any of them as pd
> patches. seems like only this paper exists....
>
> cheers
> mark

lost the repository when my server crashed (about two years ago). did
not put anything online since then. but still planning to do so... otoh,
I did not use Pd so much recently and read about some changes in the new
GEM version that probably will cause some problems with the way the
library objects worked (??).
hopefully I have the time to fix all that some time. at the moment this
is lying in a big mess on some old harddrive... sorry!
marius.