[PD] another dynamic patch question

Jeppi Jeppi jeppiot at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 11:04:42 CEST 2011

Hi again!I have a subtle question regarding my dynamic patch experiments...say I throw~ to a subpatch which processes my audio and sends it back to my main patch.
Now I unload (clear) that subpatch and replace it by another one with a different process...well, to make it work I must set DSP off and then on once again. Any reason why this is required? also, this seem to happen when I open the subpatch: the audio is closed and I must restore the dsp...
Josep m