[PD] msg to abstractions

Jeppi Jeppi jeppiot at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 11:31:24 CEST 2011

Hi again,just another question regarding the pd-msg system. Say I have two parametrized abstractions [boo 1] and [boo 2] loaded in my patch. When I send a message to them to dynamically create some objects inside, I send it as [obj 20 30 metro 100(--->[s pd-boo.pd] which, of course, goes to both instances.
Would it be a way to send the message only to a single instance, maybe taking into account the creation parameters?
Adding prefix to the abstraction names is not elegant, as that would require previously creating n abstractions, named [1_boo] ,  [2_boo] and so on...clumsy