[PD] auto-completion with popup [was: 3 new gui-plugins]

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:17:30 CEST 2011

hey,

I found the time to refine autocompletion-plugin so I ended up kinda
rewriting it (screenshot below).

there are lots of changes, it would be nice if some of you could test it
and tell me what's wrong or what is weird etc...

latest is here:
http://github.com/gusano/pd_stuffs/tree/master/gui-plugins/autocompletion

I tested it only on linux and pd-0.43.1-test2 (vanilla).

list of changes:

- new GUI (à la DesireData)
- added support for osx and win32 (untested)
- added bash-completion-mode behavior (more or less)
- added *.cfg file for options
- completions update while typing
- added 'All' mode (requested: completions popup as soon as you type)
- hiting 'Enter' without the popup unedits and select the object

I'd like to track down bugs before releasing it this time ;)

thanks for the help.

cheers,
_y