[PD] Puckette Lectures?

Theron Trowbridge theron.trowbridge at gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:18:09 CEST 2011

When the videos start showing up on the UCSD site, they will be
announced here, and a link on the Pd wiki is a good idea.  They're
being released under a Creative Commons license, so they'll be free to
be hosted for other forms of distribution as well.

They're mostly done - there's just a couple small tweaks to be made.

-Theron
^