[PD] auto-completion with popup [was: 3 new gui-plugins]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat May 7 02:24:23 CEST 2011

This is a big improvement, the creation-on-enter is awesome, that
really should be included in the core.  Too bad it has be done is such
a weird way (fake move the mouse, click, move it back, click).  On Mac
OS X, I can't select the

Why did you need to override ::dialog_font::ok? Perhaps something
needs to be fixed so you don't need to do that.

little bugs:
- type a letter in the box, highlight the letter with the mouse, then
hit Tab, and I get a Tcl error
- arrow keys or typing doesn't work in pop-up menu

A couple little suggestions:
- for simplicity's sake, the namespace should be named the same as the
plugin, perhaps the plugin could also be called 'completion'.

- pd will automatically post which plugins its loaded if you switch
the Pd window to the debug level, so you probably don't need the
pdtk_post at the end.

.hc