[PD] Puckette Lectures?

Theron Trowbridge theron.trowbridge at gmail.com
Sat May 7 19:06:23 CEST 2011

If anyone who isn't in the L.A. area wants one of the USB sticks,
please e-mail me off list (theron.trowbridge at gmail.com) and let me
know where you would want it shipped.  I will handle the shipping of
these myself, and will let you know what shipping costs would be.

We don't (yet) have the infrastructure to ship items from the store,
which is why that bit is there, but for the most part the CRASHspace
store is there for our members, most of whom are local.  But I do
appreciate that this is an item that other folks might want, so I will
do my best to accomodate shipping requests.

-Theron
^