[PD] auto-completion with popup [was: 3 new gui-plugins]

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:33:10 CEST 2011

On 05/12/2011 04:32 AM, JF wrote:
> Just saw this new version now. Looks absolutely awesome Yvan. Can't wait to try it out and thanks for including the 'All' mode that I bugged you about - I hope it's of use to more users than just me!

well I'm sorry to tell you that this was eventually removed :/
it's already hacky to deal with pd GUI so having this was a bit too much
messing with keyboard bindings.
OTOH you just have to hit TAB once and type normally to get the same
behavior.

latest version has *a lot* of new/cool features, I will announce it here
later.

cheers,
_y