[PD] pd-extended-0.43.1 win32

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Fri May 13 16:09:26 CEST 2011

On 2011-05-13 09:15, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> pd-extended removed all objects from Pd-core, so you have to load the
> "stdlib" explicitely (forgot it's exact name but you should find it in
> the list archives or wait till hans replies to this email)

Yes it's called "vanilla" and it has to be loaded after "loaders", I
seem to remember. I had it working a few weeks back after loading
vanilla, but the last Windows version I tried didn't even show a Pd
console. There is no indication that Pd is running except through the
Task Manager (ctrl-alt-delete), which is needed to kill it.

Martin