[PD] pd-extended-0.43.1 win32

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 13 17:41:51 CEST 2011

On May 13, 2011, at 5:28 AM, Charles Goyard wrote:

> Patrice Colet wrote:
>> why using -DMSW flag while _WIN32 definition works without adding
>> it in CFLAGS?
>
> Maybe for 64 bits platforms or a future change ? Just an thought, I
> don't have windows.

The funny thing is that 64-bit Windows platforms also respect/define
_WIN32 for backwards compatibility, _WIN64 is 64-bit only:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa384137(v=vs.85).aspx
http://jpassing.com/2011/05/02/ifdef-_win32/

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne