[PD] pd-extended-0.43.1 win32

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 13 18:31:52 CEST 2011

You might want to swap in a version of the 'vanilla' lib that has been
optimized for SSE3 that gives you much, much faster audio, for
example.  Or you might want to work on a patch that needs to be
compatible with 0.42 but use all the nice, new editing features.  Then
you could instead load 'vanilla-0.42'

Yes, this is adding complexity, but by the time its ready for release,
it should be transparent to everyone unless they want to know. Also,
in one sense, it is making it simpler since there will be only one
mechanism for loading libraries rather than built-in, 'extra', and
externals.

.hc